It is official! skinnychef is on the bus!
For those of you who do not know, I have made the decision and enacted the plan. I have sworn off the 9 to 5 (and even theatre work). I leased out my house for a year, packed all my furniture, my art, and bicycles into the shed and screwed it shut. Why? Well, skinnychef is on the road, and making media full-time with MobileBroadcastNews.com!
Corn-Dog and I, and everything we could fit in the little car, high tailed it to Slidell Louisiana to meet with my partner, FluxRostrum, at the Bio-Liberty compound. Here I am decompressing and unpacking and getting ready to cover the Security and Prosperity Partnership meeting in New Orleans this coming weekend.
We are traveling via the NOmadjik Bus, which is a waste vegetable oil (WVO) fueled school bus come media empire on six wheels.
Our Itinerary Includes (but is not limited to):
• April 20-21: New Orleans covering the meeting of the Security and Prosperity Partnership (aka. The North American Union or “Three Amigos”)
• May: West Virginia to prepare the bus for the journey
• June: Republic of Lakota covering the Lakota Independence
• June 22-July 9: Wyoming for (lord help me!) The Rainbow Family Gathering
• August 9: Denver Colorado to meet with my family and drive to Lake Tahoe for Mom and Dad’s FIFTIETH wedding anniversary on August 17th
• August 25-28: back in Denver to cover the Democratic National Convention
• September 1-4: Minneapolis MN to film the Republican National Convention
• September 11: New York, New York for the anniversary of 9/11
And then we are taking offers…Until January’s Inauguration in Washington DC
We are doing all of this on a dumpster diver budget, so if you are able to, feel free to help support independent media and buy skinnychef a burrito or two. Donate via PayPal to email@example.com if you wish.
Thanks for your support!
You totally rock!