Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Howard Phillips; Coalition to Stop the North American Union Press Conference



The Security and Prosperity Partnership Summit
was on April 21st and 22nd in New Orleans.

The Coalition to Block the North American Union held a press conference on Monday April 21, 2008. Speaking is Howard Phillips, Chairman of the Conservative Caucus.

skinnychef is now a full time media activist with MobileBroadcastNews! We are traveling the country on a dumpster diver budget, so if you’d like to support independent media, and would like me to hold my camera steady, contribute to the “skinnychef monopod fund-- to help her hold her camera still”.
hit me up on paypal!


thanks for your support!

1 comment:

LiveWorkDream said...

Thanks for keeping us updated on this important topic, I wouldn't have heard about it if you hadn't have told me.